- 9 weeks of age your kitten will need vaccines and a fecal exam.
- 12 weeks of age your kitten will need a vaccine booster and possibly an additional fecal exam.
- 16 weeks of age your kitten will need their final round of boosters including a rabies vaccine.
With all kitten visits we include a FREE toe nail trim and a FREE dose of Prevention( Frontline or Revolution)
- 9 weeks of age your puppy will need their first round of vaccines including the parvo vaccine and bordatella vaccine, also a fecal exam.
- 12 weeks of age your puppy will need a second round of vaccine boosters and possibly another fecal exam.
- 16 weeks of age your puppy will need their final round of vaccines including the rabies vaccine.
With all puppy visits we include a FREE toe nail trim, anal gland expression and a FREE dose of prevention ( Frontline and Sentinel)
This package includes:
- Semi-Annual Wellness Exam
- Rabies Vaccine
- DHPCB Combo booster
- Kennel Cough booster
- Heartworm Exam
- Fecal Test
+ All dog packages include a FREE toe nail trim and anal gland expression.
Our Feathery Friends
A well qualified avian vetrinarian can be an invaluable ally in helping maintain the health and well-being of your bird.
Dr. Stacey Beddoe is a member of the Association of Avian Veterinarians and the Raptor Rehabiliton program at the University of Missouri, she’s also a proud owner of an Umbrella Cockatoo named Louie.
Some of our Avian Services Include:
- Annual physical
- Nutritional conseling
- Husbandry (basic care)
- Fecal parasite evaluation
- DNA sexing
- Grooming of nails, wings and beak